Oakwood Cranleigh Limited
A complaint is, ‘a statement that something is unsatisfactory or unacceptable’.
This Procedure Statement relates to Oakwood Cranleigh Limited, trading as Oakwood Business Consultants, and Oakwood Cranleigh Limited alone. This Procedure Statement refers to ‘the company’ or ‘Oakwood’ in reference to Oakwood Cranleigh Limited, and The Consumer/Customer as ‘you’.
All Complaints, once submitted to Oakwood, shall be processed and investigated at the discretion of the Managing Director, Jane Briggs. Once analysed a letter of recognition and procedure will be submitted to you. This letter will contain recognition of your complaint, notes as to whether the complaint has been followed up or investigated and notes as to the outcome of the complaint.
- Why you may need to make a complaint
As a customer of Oakwood Business Consultants’ it is at your discretion as to whether you feel it necessary or appropriate to submit a complaint. Reasons for feeling the need to submit a complaint may be (but are not limited to) one or multiple or the following:
- Abusive, offensive or censored languages being used, directed, indirectly or directly, at you during a Telephone conversation, email conversation, letter or in-person conversation with an employee of Oakwood Business Consultants.
- You are discontent with the level of service being offered by an employee of Oakwood Business Consultants.
- You are discontent with work carried out by Oakwood Business Consultants and wish to query or question what work has been carried out, in what time-frame and to what standard. For simple queries that you do not think need an official complaint, please contact Jane Briggs before submitting a complaint.
- Who to contact
All complaints are processed and looked at by the Managing Director, Jane Briggs, and/or the Department Manager. In the event you feel it necessary to submit a complaint this can be done either via an email to the relative Manager, or via letter, signed by you, addressed to the relative Manager. All complaints will involve the consultation of the Managing Director.
- For complaints relative to Payroll, initial letters/emails should be directed to Miss Camilla Hills, Payroll Manager, contactable at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via letter, addressed to Camilla Hills, The Old Forge, Smithbrook Barns, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8LH.
- For complaints relative to Office Staff, initial letters/emails should be directed to Miss Victoria Briggs, Office Manager, contactable at: email@example.com or via letter, addressed to Victoria Briggs, The Old Forge, Smithbrook Barns, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8LH.
- For complaints relative to work carried out, other members of staff (The Payroll Manager or The Office Manager) or other, initial letters/emails should be directed to Mrs Jane Briggs, Managing Director, contactable at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via letter, addressed to Jane Briggs, The Old Forge, Smithbrook Barns, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8LH.
- For complaints relative to Jane Briggs, Managing Director, contact Victoria Briggs via the same method as noted in the above.
All complaints will be processed with confidentiality, involving only those members of staff relative to the complaint. These members of staff include: The Departmental Manager contacted with the complaint, the Managing Director and any member of staff the complaint involves.
- What to include in a complaint
- Your name
- Client reference
- Date of incident/Experience
- Description of incident/experience leading to complaint
- Reference of incident i.e. Telephone Call, Email, Letter, Work carried out, Employee: with printed copies where applicable i.e. emails, letters
- Any suggestions for changes to procedure
- If there is a complaint relating to suspected miss-use or illegal sharing of personal data, or a breach of the GDPR agreement, please see the Oakwood GDPR agreement on our website at:
- Oakwood Cranleigh Limited, trading as Oakwood Business Consultants, reserves the right to determine the outcome of any formal complaint, submitted via the procedure laid out in this statement, at their own discretion.